Desert Foothills Pool Service Maintenance Services
Desert Foothills Once a Week Cleaning and Maintenance Service Includes:
- Chemical Testing
- Every Week: Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine and pH
- At Least Once A Month: Total Alkalinity
- Chemical Maintenance
- ALL Chemicals Included: Chlorine, Acid, Soda Ash, Sodium Bicarb., DE, Shock, Algaecide, Phosphate Remover, Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer), etc.
- Empting skimmer, pump baskets, and leaf cannisters
- Check equipment function
- Moniter cleaning system (i.e. Vacuum Cleaner, In-Floor Pop-ups)
- Vacuuming as needed
- Backwashing at least once every month or as needed (if applicable)
- Maintenance of salt cell system (if applicable)
In order to keep your pool and/or spa clean throughout the year, various maintenance measures are required for an additional charge, including:
- Filter cleaning, at least once a year or more frequently if needed, $120 Each (Filter Cleans will be performed as needed without approval unless otherwise noted at start of service)
- Replacement of old skimmer and pump baskets, o-rings, etc.
- Replacement of floating chlorinator.
- Addition of salt to a salt system pool (if applicable)
- Fuel surcharge (depending on current rates)
Professional Repairs and Installations
- Pump Motor Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- Filter Cleaning (DE, Paper Cartridge, & Sand)
- Filter Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- Heater Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- In-Floor Cleaning System Troubleshooting and Repairs (all manufacturers)
- Automatic Pool Cleaner Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- Electronic Control System Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- Salt Chlorinating System Troubleshooting, Repairs and Replacement
- Leak Detection
- Acid Washes and Chlorine Washes
- Tile Cleaning and Repairs
Our full-time Licensed Repair Technicians are well trained and have adequate experience to get the job done correctly and efficiently. We have competitive pricing and are determined to get the job done right. We charge $90 for a service call and per hour.
Call today to schedule a Service Call for our Technicians to come and diagnose your problem or to simply make sure your pool or spa equipment is working efficiently and correctly.